IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca (www.imtlucca.it) is currently recruiting at the Post-Doctoral and Assistant Professor level for the following positions:
· Analytics for "Crisis Lab" (deadline 13 October)
· Statistical Physics (deadline 13 October)
· Control and Optimization of Dynamical Systems (deadline 6 November)
· Analytics (deadline 30 November)
· Large-scale data analysis for management and development of cultural heritage (deadline 21 September)
· Analytics (deadline 28 September)
· Data Visualization (deadline 28 September)
· High Performance Computing, Big Data (deadline 28 September)
· Quantitative Finance (deadline 28 September)
· Statistical Physics (deadline 28 September)
· Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Applied to Image Analysis (Deadline 31 October)
· Economics (deadline 30 November)
Appointment compensation packages will depend on the candidates and their records of accomplishment, but are competitive on an international level. Applicants must be able to teach graduate courses in English; knowledge of Italian is not required.
Interested candidates must apply by filling in the online application form at http://www.imtlucca.it/faculty/positions/junior_faculty_recruitment_program. php
They will also be asked to submit a CV, research paper (published or working) and the name and contact details of three referees.
Make a donation
Support ISSNAF programs and operations.
Donations to ISSNAF are tax deductible.
Find out who works in your area of expertise or geographic area. ISSNAF Database Search engine allows you to easily view and export contact selections.
Long and short term mentorships aimed at supporting under-40 ISSNAF affiliates in their career choices and professional growth.
Send us your texts, videos or podcasts to: email@example.com
Register in the ISSNAF Roster of Reviewers of the Italian Ministry of Health Bando Ricerca Finalizzata 2011/12